Spam:Re: Index for Revolution PDF Document

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Feb 20 05:13:04 EST 2006

It depends on if you are "using" the document or just proof reading
it. If you are using it, then it makes finding things really easy.
All you do it enter a word or phrase like "mouseStack" and it will
return a list of all the occurrences with a rating bar similar to
spotlight. Then you just double click the line you want to see and it
instantly pops up in the PDF file.

I'm "using" the document and have found it makes finding things much
easier/quicker.

Cheers
Dave