Is duration (not delay) of the toolTip adjustable

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 19 18:56:06 EST 2006

André,

You might also want to check out my other stacks "Tool Tip Reveal"
and "Multi Tool Tip" user space mcgrath3

They do a little different approach with mouseUp instead but for
showing tool tips for multiple objects.

on mouseUp
     set the toolTipDelay to 150
     set the moveSpeed to 250
     put "One" & cr & "Two" & cr & "Three" into lMyList
     repeat with g = 1 to the number of lines in lMyList
         set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the loc of button g)
         set the cursor to hand
         wait 4000 milliseconds with messages
     end repeat
     set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the loc of button "Run")
end mouseUp

Tom