2.7 Consensus

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Feb 19 14:00:08 EST 2006

My take on 2.7 - Awesome.
In spite of the heavily discussed issues, I find 2.7 much more stable
and robust than ever. It seems to load more quickly, and all the IDE
problems I had before went away... (YMMV). The antialiasing and
blending features are very cool too..I am going stay with 2.7 now...

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o