Two sounds at the same time!?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Feb 19 13:21:38 EST 2006

My understanding is that the person who wrote the original engine for what
is now Revolution simply didn't want to be bothered with  writing support
for multiple sound channels (which Hypercard, of course, had, to the tune
of 8  simultaneous sound channels) and so told everybody it was impossible
to do on Windows.

Maybe if enough people want it, Rev will find a way to implement it.

Gotta let them know...

Judy