sort of OT, CD names to iTunes

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Feb 19 12:43:33 EST 2006

I guess you've found you get better results when you manually split
the files from your LP session than depend on auto-splitting.  Needle
noise usually messes that up.

And Gracenote can only recognize digital signatures that are created
from the exact digital image of a CD that has been ripped before by
someone. Party mixes and your project of course won't be recognized.

The best plan is to transfer with, then name the regions as song
titles in Sound Studio, use the split regions to aiff files feature
and then import the AIFFs into iTUnes. The named AIF files will
appear in the lists and the onboard label printing or external
printing pgms can use the info.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o