Object Library woes

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.Co.NZ
Sun Feb 19 01:32:25 EST 2006

Am I the only one or are other people having trouble using the Rev "Bog"
standard object library with 2.7?

After attempting to follow very vague installation instructions I have once
again covered my forehead in key impressions, by banging it against the
keyboard. Then, shaking my head in disgust, I shall wait hopefully for
instructions that an idiot can follow.

Anyone have a detailed answer to this problem?

I have one general question, that begs a philosophical answer.

What is the matter with the developers of Revolution. Don't they realize
that we don't need to relearn the development environment every time they
release a new maintenance version?

Sorry, two questions.

Cal