Where is the list of all the Revolution messages etc?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Feb 18 21:26:16 EST 2006

Mark Wieder wrote:
> This is getting silly, no? It shouldn't take a "How-to" document IMO
> to figure out how to use the "Help" feature. Or maybe it should. If
> it's going to get this complicated then a "how to use the
> documentation" section at the beginning would seem prudent.

That's coming, and Eric Chatonet is working on a tutorial on how to use
the "How to Use the Docs" section.  I'm writing an article for
revJournal on how to use Eric's tutorial, and Ken will explain my
article in a panel session at the next conference.

;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal