Main menu puzzle

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Feb 18 06:40:55 EST 2006

Ken Apthorpe wrote:

>Well, as Charley Brown would say, Good grief. I had to laugh. I thought I'd
>spare you all this by setting up a child forum. If there had been some
>instructions about how a child forum works it might have worked.  No
>instructions, so it didn't.  Situation normal I guess.

I for one am glad you didn't set it up as a separate forum. This email
list is not "for experts" - it's for everyone.

Your question might seem simple - but the answers it gets may help more
other people than some of the esoteric discussions we sometimes get so
passionate about.

It's a fair bet that anyone who answers your question on here has
received help themselves in the past, and is only too glad to have a
chance to help someone else. Karma counts :-)