Why this child(e)?

Ken Apthorpe ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 18 03:19:51 EST 2006

I'd drive most of you nuts with my constant wailings.  Those who are good
enough to help can do so, but I won't tie up the main forum, which is
obviously for experts.

If Rev support wants suggestions about how to improve the Docs for those new
to Rev, there will be plenty here.  This is going to be a bit like a diary
of a newbie who is starting from scratch.  I'm probably typical of your new
user. Those with Hypercard/Metacard experience have probably migrated
already, so I may be a good sample of your future user.