Dumb Window size Question

stomfi stomfi at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 18 17:50:47 EST 2006

I'm using a runrev runtime on a Linux Live CD.
Depending on the platform, the live CD sets the screen size from the
capabilities of the video card, using a frame buffer.
This can be any valid size from 1200x1024 to 640x480.

I can easily find out the screen size with the xwininfo shell tool.

I want to know how I can tell my runrev windows and all objects on
them to scale for these different screen sizes.

I am a real newbie for the under the hood stuff as I use runrev for
the GUI bits and do all the information processing with the
wonderful Linux shell tools.