Advice? Purchasing Quandary...

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 21:28:57 EST 2006

Judy,
Based on the numerous, fundamental and significant problems I've found
in a brief use of 2.7, I wouldn't recommend waiting for the new and
probably similar Media.
2.6.1 is a much more solid product, which your students should find
useful. And they will get a lesson in software evolution.
Best wishes for the new semester.
Paul Looney