Spam:Re: Index for Revolution PDF Document

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Feb 17 12:30:08 EST 2006

Hi,

It's the same PDF file, I have just created a separate index file
that can be used in conjunction with the PDF you download yourself.
You double-click on a file called RRIndex.pdx and it allows you to
enter words or phrases and when you hit search it gives a list of the
lines where this appears in the PDF file. Double-clicking on one of
these lines will open the PDF document at the line where it appear. I
have only tried this on Mac OS X, not sure if it will work on other
platforms.

All the Best
Dave