[HUMOUR?] Re: Custom image library 2.6 -> 2.7

Martin Baxter mb.ur at harbourhost.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 04:11:47 EST 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> If it does not already exist, create a folder in your Documents folder
> called "My Revolution [edition]". That is, if you have the Enterprise

I'm not at all sure I could bring myself to name a folder beginning with
the word "my". Every nerve twitches at the thought. I already have a
serious problem with "My Computer", "My Documents" etc. To me this is
like "My first coloring book :-)", eeeuuuw. Surprise! I am not a 5 year
old. Are folders whose names do not begin with the word "my" in some way
not really mine. Or is this actually a dynamic scoping mechanism like in
Perl?

Martin Baxter