# POSSIBLY SPAM #::Anybody have any examples of reading the Windows Registry

Jonathan Kotthoff jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com
Fri Feb 17 03:35:24 EST 2006

Thanks,

You wouldnt happen to have any examples of windows registry calls, I am a
mac guy buy defenition so know little about the paths that I am trying to
call...All I know in this last minute issue is that I have to verify a USB
keys serial number on windows, and the way I have been asked to do it is by
calling the windows registry...being that I want to get back to Java and my
Mac, I thought I would see if I could pilfer some good ol Rev code, rather
than learn the dirty little secrets of windows...

Thanks,
jon