Re: Rép : Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:26:39 EST 2006

On 2/17/06, Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

> I really like the new
> docs.  The docs have a few glitches here and there but I think they
> have made lots of progress over the previous versions of help.

I like them to. Much faster to find the stuff I need; and as far as those
few glitches please note  this from page 1 of the docs:

Please send all comments and feedback to:
userguide at runrev.com
All comments will be read and you will receive a reply.

So it appears they are committed to make improvements. I suggest then Herve
that you email userguide at runrev.com indicating that you'd really like to see
the 'Topics' and 'Quick Reference Guides' back in the 'Help' menu. Such
'quick links' into the docs would seem sensible.