2.7 scripts not working how to save in 2.6.1

Preston Shea darkshadow1 at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 16 08:37:25 EST 2006

When grouping objects, the group is arbitrarily shrunk so that some of the grouped objects become invisible.
Scripts of objects in the group no longer work. If, however, I use the message box to show/hide one of the objects referred to in the script, the script begins to work again. Rebooting Rev 2.7 has no effect on these problems.

Much as I love being an unpaid beta-tester for Rev., the lack of backward compatability is a bit of a pain in the Inspector as I now have 2 days worth of work stuck in ver. 2.7. What is the magic command that will strip them of 2.7 features (documented and otherwise) so that I can go back to 2.6.1 and get my job done?