Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 16 03:45:18 EST 2006

Jacque-

> Mark Wieder wrote:
>>
>> Do you and I have different 2.7 glossaries? Typing "library" brings up
>> a list of libraries (duh!) but there are no links. I see a definition
>> and a bewilderingly stupid set of synonyms (do I really need to know
>> that "Video library" is a synonym for "Video library"?, but nothing
>> else.

> All the commands and functions listed in each definition are links.

??? Check out, for example, the XML library entry. There appear to be
links to "Revolution custom library", "XML", and "XML files", none of
which are commands or functions, and none of which link to a list of
commands and functions in the xml library. There's nothing that groups
them together thematically the way the 2.6.1 "Topics" doc section did.

--
 -Mark Wieder
  mwieder at ahsoftware.net