Revolution Media

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Feb 15 20:43:34 EST 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:36 PM, Revinfo1155 at aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone enlighten me on Revolution Media? Looks like a great
> product for a
> great price. I'm assuming it replaces Dreamcard.

-- except apparently it sort of doesn't. I got from Rev a message
inviting me to buy an upgrade pack for my Dreamcard. I wrote back in
puzzlement because I'd thought just what you say. The return message
points out that the DC up-pack is good for a year while the Media
purchase -- for the same price -- is one time only, and suggests that
the two have different features. But the disappearance of Dreamcard
from the Rev website (unless I've gone blind) makes this hard to
comprehend in detail.

I suspect the website is still in the process of being brought up to
date, so I'll check back in a day or two.

Charles