Revolution RUMORS!

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 15 15:20:41 EST 2006

David,

I think it is not an issue about Laws or Rights or even when does a
hack go to far or if the site left him no choice but to cancel and
'see' the material. The issue was that he didn't stop there but
decided to copy and then paste that info to a public place. I think
it is a 'simple courtesy' that should be expected.

He may have a right to do it.
He may be legal in doing it.
He may have been innocent in doing it.
He may have meant no harm.
He may not have sinned.

But he didn't have the simple courtesy to keep it to himself but
rather spread it here instead.

I think it was a mistake he made and I also hope a simple apology to
REV should be sufficient to get him back on the list.

I would welcome him back.

FWIW

Tom

On Feb 15, 2006, at 9:04 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> As far as I can see he exercised his right to free speech and
> that's all. RunRev didn't like it presumably because they felt that
> he owed them a debt of silence. How do other people feel about
> this? Do you think you owe RunRev the right to be silent about this
> kind of information when it is not secured safely?

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Lazy River Software™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com

Lazy River Metal Art™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/metal.html