Rev, Rev List, Constellation.... Thanks :-)

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Wed Feb 15 14:26:18 EST 2006

I just wanted to thank Jerry and all his cohorts in Rev Crimes for
Constellation, and I wanted to thank Rev and all the Rev users on
this list.

The latest version of Constellation has allowed me to be so much more
productive than before.  Just yesterday alone I must have put 14 plus
hours in and actually pumped out a lot of code (give or take a 4 hour
break playing "Ages of Empires II" - LOOK MA, I RULE THE WORLD!).

Prior to yesterday, the amount of code equivalent would have taken me
days, maybe even up to a week.

Had it not been for the quick and precis answers by people on this
list and the latest version of Constellation, I probably would have
given up again.  But instead, I nearly have a complete and fully
functioning program that either would have taken me another week or
two, or maybe never completed at all.

Anyway, Thanks Jerry et. al., thanks Rev list....  But I'm still mad
at Runtime for their mean update/upgrade policy!  :-(  (I won't work
for food, but I would surely be open to working for a update/upgrade
to Rev if anyone needs any work done... Graphics, Web design, Program
Interface Design.)

-Garrett