Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Feb 15 11:06:00 EST 2006

Bonjour Hervé,

All Transcript functions and commands are listed in the dictionary
and back/front scripts are accessible as usual from the right pane in
the message box.
No more bookmarks at the moment but they will come again improved in
the 2.7 cycle.
Quick reference guides are available from the Rev Search Engine
(button "Search" in the docs): use the pop-up menu within the first
tab of the RSE to display any of them.

Le 15 févr. 06 à 04:00, Hervé Chaudet a écrit :

> Where is it possible to find the transcript commands and functions
> for each library (old button  "objects"), the bookmarks, and the
> quick reference guides in the new Revolution (2.7) documentation ?
>
> I need these functionnalities before migrating to the new version.
>
> Help appreciated !

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet