Crashing in 2.7

bryan at deepfoo.com bryan at deepfoo.com
Wed Feb 15 09:17:42 EST 2006

I have to say something in 2.7 seems seriously wrong. I was doing absolutely nothing exciting in the
tool, just running a simple stack with no externals, etc and it managed to bring down WIN XP causing
a reboot. I am however running on a dual monitor system which has not been a problem at all for Rev
until now. Might that be it? Ironic no given multi-monitor support is supposed to be in this version?

I've only just now seen the problem on the list with a change in binary format from 2.6.1 to 2.7.
I'm wondering if in fact this might be part of the problem as well. The stack I was running was
created under 2.6.1 (and I guess now hoplessly converted to 2.7).

Any thoughts out there would be appreciated.