Cards within Stacks

Jeff Honken jhonken at x12.info
Tue Feb 14 16:17:54 EST 2006

Well here's a newbie question that I have.  Do all cards within the same
stack have to be the same size?  What I would like to do is present the
user with a card that they can input various search criteria.  The
program would then take that information and do a search on another card
within that stack.  i.e. User inputs last Name of a person and the form
queries the database displaying the results.  I know I can use the Ask
command but I would like to give multiple items that they can query on.
Is there a way to use a smaller card for this query box?  Jeff