Contrib to old topics - why isn't Rev more popular?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Tue Feb 14 16:10:13 EST 2006

On Feb 14, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> This is the stuff of alternate workflows. Subtle but dramatic. And
> the perfect add-on sale for Revolution, if I may say so.
> Constellation can go as far as we can imagine it. Why not give it a
> shot?
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels

Ehhhhh.....  I fear that my comment might have been taken the wrong
way.  A.D.D. is the crux of my problem, not Constellation.
Constellation is just fine and I don't regret the purchase.

With Rev open, stack open, tools, inspector, gadget bar,
constellation open, docs browser open and of course all the pretty
eye candy that is OSX  ;-)

Ok, seems I need to update anyway, I'm like using version 1.3 or
something like that here.

-Garrett