Getting Started with a Database

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 14 11:48:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I downloaded and installed this and running the test stack:

go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altsqlite/SQLite3Demo.rev"

seems to work ok, this (although there are problems running under
RunRev 2.7, so I am using 2.6.1).

I can't seem to find out what the restrictions are on the Demo copy??

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave