Revolution RUMORS!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 14 09:24:58 EST 2006

On 14 Feb 2006, at 04:28, Judy Perry wrote:

> I would agree, however, RunRev clearly didn't want this information
> available now.  Sure, they may have forgotten to 'lock the door', but
> that's not a good excuse to go inside anyway.

The point is that it was hard to back out, the window was stuck
"open" in the Browser.

> And, so, Richmond had to know that he was "scooping" after
> snooping.  Did
> he think that the company would thank him for this?  Unless you can
> answer "yes" with a straight face, it's difficult to identify a
> rationale
> that justifies the behavior.

I guess he was just annoyed at being left with a non-working site for
days at a time! I for one was glad to see that something horrid
hadn't happened to RunRev. Apart from that, all he did was post it to
the RunRev list. He could have posted it to a lot of more public
places and maybe have caused real damage. Also he could have posted
it under another name/alias. The fact that he did it under his own
name speaks oceans to me!

> And, of course, I say this as someone who has spent waaayyyy too
> much time
> on the naughty seat myself.

Do tell!

All the Best