Rev 2.7 - Update or Upgrade?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 14 01:09:56 EST 2006

On Feb 13, 2006, at 6:16 PM, Garrett Hylltun wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2006, at 6:03 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:
>

>> On Feb 13, 2006, at 6:01 PM, Garrett Hylltun wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>> Anyone clarify for me?
>>

>> You get to use it with your current license if your license is
>> less than a year old.
>>
>> Mark Talluto
>
> Seems not.  I just tried to enter my license and it's a no go.  I
> did not purchase that other thing for upgrades during a year of my
> purchase, I merely purchased Studio for the $299.
>
> Live and learn as they say.  :-(

I am sorry.  I did not ask what type of license you had.  I assumed
incorrectly that it was an Enterprise license.  I do not know the
finer points of the other licenses available.  I am sure there is
some word of it in the e-mail that was sent to you by Rev with your
original key.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software