Revolution RUMORS!

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 13 23:28:07 EST 2006

I would agree, however, RunRev clearly didn't want this information
available now.  Sure, they may have forgotten to 'lock the door', but
that's not a good excuse to go inside anyway.

And, so, Richmond had to know that he was "scooping" after snooping.  Did
he think that the company would thank him for this?  Unless you can
answer "yes" with a straight face, it's difficult to identify a rationale
that justifies the behavior.

And, of course, I say this as someone who has spent waaayyyy too much time
on the naughty seat myself.

Judy