Getting Started with a Database

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Feb 13 22:44:49 EST 2006

> PS Ruslan I noted your earlier post and as I stated in my
> last after a little more trouble shooting I may need to post
> my problem. I am registered with the Valentina list and I
> must ask do you ever sleep? Your support is phenomenal - some
> of the Rev officials could take a lesson of making more
> regular appearances on this list. Lastly though, as stated by
> Stephen, having a working 'utility client' is essential in
> getting past the chicken and the egg and so without an
> equivalent 'CocoaValentina' it is taking me a little longer
> to troubleshoot my current problem - hard to tell is it Rev,
> my code or Valentina.
>
> PPS Before trouble shooting I now have Rev 2.7 to download
> and test drive.
> Thanks Rev team.

Valentina Studio has been getting updates fairly regularly, so if there's an
issue there it will be solved.

We keep Ruslan on a pure caffeine drip 24 hours a day :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com