Where to put Applescripts

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:58:00 EST 2006

Ta-da.  My example stack is on the RevOnline list under
user 'jault' and named "AppleScript Storage in Stacks"

Enjoy.
For speed issues and Excel, it is actually better to write the data from Rev
to a text file, then trigger a VA macro to do the import and formatting.

I use AppleScript to read and write small amounts of data between Rev and
Excel everyday.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas