Dreamcard -> Media

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 13 21:10:12 EST 2006

Charles Hartman wrote:
> So Dreamcard has been replaced by "Revolution Media," is that the idea?
> The price has gone down, then, which I suppose is a good thing in the
> abstract. I can't make out whether it has any new limitations. Is Media,
> like Dreamcard, still essentially Revolution without standalones?

At first glance it looks like it's actually more than DC, not less.
That is, DC plus template projects of the sort folks have been asking for.

I would imagine that the folks at RunRev have gone out to the pub after
this long day, but hopefully they'll have someone here to answer that
question more completely tomorrow.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal