Getting Started with a Database

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Feb 13 19:59:46 EST 2006

I agree, a working SQL client is essential to get past the 'chicken
and egg' of develop an app without data.

  I loved and used CocoaMySQL for years, but the version at the
sourceforge link will break with 10.3.4 and above and most certainly
Tiger. Just stops functioning.

use this link instead:
http://www.theonline.org/cocoamysql/

The 0.6.5 version works fairly well.
There's also a beta .7 version that will be eventually work with MySQL 5.

These days I use NAVICAT. A bit more robust, but it's a commercial
product, not donationware.
sqb

--
stephen barncard