launch Outlook

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:06:45 EST 2006

I do this for work...

The way I do it, because I need to include lots of formatting and links, is
to have outlook already open while Rev creates a .doc file with all of the
proper coding to be an MS-word file that automatically launches as an
outlook email. Then, launch the .doc file and it will automatically open in
outlook.

Works perfect for me.