Revolution RUMORS!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Feb 13 16:12:00 EST 2006

Hi,

All this could have been avoided if someone had thought to say that
the site would be down for a few days. Saying check again in a few
hours just makes people keep checking.

Also, I don't think that hitting the cancel keys a few times can
really be classed as "deliberately bypassing a password" and he as
far as I can see, he didn't stand up and shout about it either.
Posting it here was just telling "interested parties" that there was
a new version of RunRev on the way, something we would have found out
about anyway in the near future (one would hope!). I had just started
a new project and having the site down for a few days didn't really
fill me with confidence. RunRev Limited could have been filing for
bankruptcy as far as I knew. I was glad to see that all is well and
we will be getting a new version soon.

Also I wouldn't have bothered to look at the thread and see the
information if I hadn't of seen that someone had got bumped into the
"naughty corner" ! Once I saw that I knew there would be something
juicy at the end of it so took a closer look! Glad I did!

Of course this could all be some kind of publicity stunt and RunRev
and Richmond could be cahoots to fool us all into talking about it!
Wheels within Wheels within

All the Best
Dave