Revolution RUMORS!

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:51:02 EST 2006

Let's all just bear in mind that banning someone is an unfortunate act. This
is clearly something Heather did with reluctance, not with glee.

I am pretty sure Richmond's intentions were not evil. In fact, it would
appear that from his perspective, he was promoting RunRev's new features -
features that we are all likely to appreciate.

I am not saying it was wise for Richmond to tell us how to hack the RR site,
just that we should not be gleeful about making someone an outcast.

As one who frequently suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome, but has the best
of intentions, I can tell you that being on the receiving end of group
hatred is very unpleasant.

Jonathan