Where to put Applescripts

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 12:38:39 EST 2006

Hey, Thomas,

>> with tokens where the dynamic parts are; for example,
>> [datafilepath] can be a token for a filepath.

It is a fancier way to say
replace "[datafilename]" with tDatFile in applscrptVar

where tDatFile is the variable you created in Rev.

thus you can use placeholders or 'tokens'.
The catch to the "do as AppleScript" method is that the script has to be
literally the correct string.

I have another way to store and retrieve AppleScripts in a stack that I like
better than using custom properties since it makes it easier to manage and
edit the AppleScripts.  I will post it later today with instructions.  I
could also send an example stack to anyone who is interested in harnessing
the power of AppleScript.

But for the moment, I have a lengthy meeting to go into.

Later

Jim Ault
Las Vegas