send "Rawkeydown param" problem

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 17:09:52 EST 2006

Hi Howard,

I wonder if your error has to do with the fact that 'rawKeyDown' is
always followed by a 'keyDown' message under "normal" circumstances.

(Says to self: Naaah, that's not it - you can generate 'rawKeyDown'
messages without subsequent keyDown's via a mouse wheel, and without
problems.)

You could try displaying 'the executionContexts' in an 'errorDialog'
handler of your stack script - maybe that will give you some clues as to
what's happening.

Phil Davis