Minimum Mac specs for Rev 2.6.1?

Ken Apthorpe ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 12 06:00:02 EST 2006

Thanks for your welcome, and replies.

I did notice the Docs took some time to update, so I've learned to be
patient. I've tried using Rev without the Docs open, and with all stack
windows, palettes etc positioned on main monitor. It is still freezing up.

Latest freeze occurred when I placed a text field on a card, and switched to
browse mode to edit the content.  RR refused to switch back to edit mode.  I
had tool palette and application browser open, plus stack window with only
one card.

I'll try removing third party plug-ins and see how it goes.  And maybe I
should lodge some crash reports with Rev rather than pestering you with
these teething problems.  However, it would resolve one uncertainty for me
if someone could say whether I have enough RAM to run it (and Finder).

Ken Apthorpe