standalone application(.exe file) not getting closed in the task manager

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Feb 10 12:46:48 EST 2006

Hi Dahiya,

Sorry for the late reply. I have seen this before. In fact, I
asked the same question some time ago.

I'd close all stacks before quitting:

on shutDownRequest
   repeat for each line myStack in the openStacks
     close stack myStack
   end repeat
   pass shutDownRequest
end shutDownRequest

You may also have to unload any externals.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.