Setting a tabbed button

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 16:17:20 EST 2006

On 9 Feb 2006, at 19:12, Dar Scott wrote:

> I forgot how to set a tabbed button.  In my app the first card
> comes up at the start but the button is in some leftover state.

Hi, Dar. We've not seen you for a while.

To get the tabbed button to correspond to the initial state, you can
do either of these:

   set the menuHistory of button "myButton" to 1

or

   set the label of  button "myButton" to <whatever its label is>

Both of these will act as though the tab had been clicked. If you
want to stop that happening, use "lock message" before setting the
label/menuHistory.

Cheers
Dave