Blured Printout of Textfield Over Image

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 8 17:48:34 EST 2006

Thomas Bähler wrote:
> Dear List
> Text in a textfield that is placed on top of an image gets an ugly
> shadow if it is printed out.
> When I "print" it as a pdf-file and have a closer lock, I see two  things:
>
> - the text nice and scaleable
> - a dropback of the text in pixels of the original screen-resolution.
>
> The same textfield placed on a graphic-field looks good.
> I use RunRev 2.5.1 on Mac OSX 10.4.4
> Any helping hints?

The only thing you can do about this is ... not to do it. The current
state of transparency printing forces the engine to make a bitmap copy
of the card before printing, then it overlays the text again so that
sometimes it looks doubled.

As I understand it, the next release will fix this, if you can wait.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com