Ask does not wait for an answer

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 07:39:39 EST 2006

Martin,
No, the original closedField field is "Quantity Shipped 1".
I do have another handler called by this closeField but get the same
results when it is commented out.
What I am trying to do is make sure that a date is entered in a date
field if there is a quantity entered in the shipment field. This is for
partial shipments (backorder situations).
I should have mentioned in the first post: OS X 10.4.3, Rev. 2.6.1
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Paul Looney