PayPal and Rev update

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Feb 8 07:00:57 EST 2006

http://www.discamus.com/nunc/how/
Thanks to David Cragg,, I was able to get the POST function working...and now I can say with much confidence that this thing works!

The How To web page is also almost done --not pretty, but 90% of the scripts are up there. Enough for anyone to get started. My Registration window rev stack is also there.

caveat:
Never run outside of Paypal's sandbox (yet!)

Future:
should interact with a database rather than a flat text file.

May all your users pay you,
tm