Group script triggers objects out of it!

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Feb 8 06:15:19 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

Do you mean that a mouseUp in a button which is not part of the
group triggers the mouseUp handler in that group? That is normal
behaviour for a group, which has the backgound behaviour set to
true.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.