how do you identify the current group name (or ID)?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:03:57 EST 2006

Sometimes, you've just gotta have groups with the same name...

The calendar object in Task Mage contains fields (Cells), inside of groups
(for rows), inside of groups (for tables), inside of groups (for days),
inside of groups (for weeks), inside of groups (for Months), inside of
groups (for years), inside of a group (for the calendar)...

All of these objects are created and destroyed on the fly, as the user opens
and closes a given day, week, month, or year. The actual calendar items are
stored inside of custom properties.

It proved much more practical to have objects of the same name, as long as
they are not in the same group, and just be careful about how I address
them, than to come up with a scheme for giving all of them different names.

And, it works, which is what counts.