DreamCard Player and possible problems

Rand Valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sat Feb 4 10:12:05 EST 2006

> Rand, if you want a simpler method of distribution, you can check out
> StackRunner:
>
>   http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/
> StackRunner.htm
>
> It is a stripped-down version of DreamCard Player that doesn't include
> RevOnline or any other "stuff", and has been adopted by a number of
> people
> for stack distribution because it can be configured to
> automatically open a
> stack when it launches and doesn't provide its own interface to
> "get in the
> way".
>
> Check it out..

   Thanks so much, Ken, that was very helpful. It didn't solve my
student's problem, but it did help me with another problem I wrote to
the list about awhile ago, namely that I couldn't get the DC Player
to start on my Windows laptop running XP Home Edition. The
StackRunner works fine on that laptop, so I'm very happy about that.
Thanks for making this program, too, Ken, your outfit is a real
blessing for us DreamCard users.

rand valentine