Menus

Robert Presender rpresender at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 13:26:35 EST 2006

Thanks to Rob Cozens, Sara Reichelt and Jim Ault for your suggestions.
I finally got it to work.  This what I did:

1. Copied an icon from my image stack to the menubar stack. The id
changed.
2. Dragged a push btn from tools to the menubar stack.
3. Set the icon id of the btn to the id of 1. above.
4. set the visible of the icon of 1. above to false.
5. Saved.  Standalone btn with icon was as it should be.

It should be noted that if I deleted the icon of 1. above, instead of
hiding it, the Standalone result was only the btn name, no icon!

Appreciate your help.

Regards ... Bob