[OT] altSQLite3 ships!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 2 02:50:09 EST 2006

Been awhile coming, but we're happy to announce the latest incarnation
of altSQLite completed and available.

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altSQLiteCover/default.htm

We've now embedded the latest version of the excellent SQLite engine
into the connector, making available for the first time a whole slew of
free 3rd party tools you can use to work with your SQLite databases. See
our website for examples.

Revolution Database GURU and author of libDatabase, Trevor Devore has
this to say about the recent altSQLite3 upgrade:

"I recently implemented SQLite into one of our larger projects. In the
process I made improvements to the libDatabase SQLite support for tasks
such as MySQL->SQLite conversion and automatic insert and update
statements. Version 3 is working really well and it has been a very
smooth implementation."

We've also updated the Demo as well. It now auto-installs the connector,
as well as updates itself. It's an excellent primer for using all of the
Revolution database calls, regardless if you're using altSQLite or not.

Also, for a limited time, there's special pricing for both existing
customers and new ones.

To access the Demo Stack just open your message box in Revolution or
DreamCard and paste the following in it, and press return.

go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altsqlite/SQLite3Demo.rev"

best,

Chipp