relayering groups within groups?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 14:31:48 EST 2006

Hi Xavier - yes that would probably work, however the group I'm
dragging has all sorts of other groups hanging off it (literally) and I
need to relayer these as well. I'd need to delete and recreate these
and reestablish all the right connections. I don't think that would be
workable.

Cheers,

Terry...