relayering groups within groups?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Feb 1 10:41:59 EST 2006

On Jan 31, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Terry Judd wrote:
> I'm having real trouble trying to change the layer of a group
> within a group without it either 'breaking free' from it's parent
> group (to be owned by the card) or somehow joining with another
> 'sub' group that belongs to the parent group.

<advertising>

Navigator solves this problem easily. You can drag and drop groups in
the layer order and let Navigator take care of the details.

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator/

A version comes with Revolution (check the plugins menu) but go to
the above page and download the 2.5 beta.

Navigator is fully-functional shareware.

</advertising>